Monday, May 28, 2007

Convocation 07

Finally BIT decided to give connvocation to 2k2 batch, (thats me!).

Official announcement said,

The XVII Convocation of Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra was held on Wednesday, May 23rd, 2005 at 10 a.m. at the Golden Jubilee Auditorium. Dr. Anil Kakodkar, Chairman of Atomic Energy Commission, was the Chief Guest and delivered the Convocation Address.
Addressing the XVIIth convocation of BIT, Mesra, he said: “Solving the problems of the society should be the foremost challenge for students graduating from technical institutions. India has now become a land of opportunity with multinationals using it as a outsourcing hub.”
During his presidential address, chancellor-cum-Governor Syed Sibtey Razi said: “Students passing out from here should strive to create new technologies, innovate on existing ones and generate jobs rather than looking for one.”


11 comments:

Amrisha said...

I missed my convo.....:(

SKJ said...

check out BIT MESRA now on wikipedia.org

also, north america BIT MEsra association at http://www.bitmaa.org

deepanjali said...

Your blog is nice. I think you should add your blog at www.blogadda.com and let more people discover your blog. It's a great place for Indian bloggers to be in and I am sure it would do wonders for your blog.

Freddie Sirmans said...

Just browsing the internet. You have a very, very interesting blog. great blog.

helan said...

I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.


Barbara

http://www.ipodepot.info

donald said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

Betty


http://www.my-foreclosures.info

marry said...

Blogs are so informative where we get lots of information on any topic. Nice job keep it up!!
_____________________________

Engineering Dissertation

Dissertation Writing service said...

This kind of information is very limited on internet. Nice to find the post related to my searching criteria. Your updated and informative post will be appreciated by blog loving people.

literature review

H S Consultants said...

I love your blog! You will be in our prayers and thoughts! Nice and informative post on this topic thanks for sharing with us.Thank you


Study In USA

H S Consultants said...

Very pleased to find this site.I wanted to thank you for this great read!!


Study In USA

What Should I Do said...

This is really so nice post i am so inspired here could you more share here i will be back again to you as soon as possible.
Thanks for sharing...



how do i change my life